hosted at GitHub. 'Cuz nobody wanna hear, doesn't mean
you can't Blog! You're welcome to use my addons,
& your friends too... Development notes, release news etc.
are to be tweeted!
resides here in dA. All the photographs, taken on my way...
here they Flickr! When your media is too fluid to stream,
YouTube it through. Still pondering if I'm too anti-social,
to live in CG Society
So I tweet! All your face are belong to us -
& there's no escape. Knowledge makes you outwit your girlfriend,
or better - edit wiki... Things that you can't blog about...
Tumbles inside you...
Welcome onboard personnel - this is your captain speaking, make yourself comfortable. Some of you may find it amusing to wander around & the curious ones may like to peek under the hood to see the space-craft under development (all of which also I do encourage).
That apart, I've been hiding in the cyber-space, from the cyber-space itself for a long time now. Damn, there was time even just a year ago, when I wasn't a familiar face for the search engines - well, that's after having a decade of online exposure. There are arguments, whether it was necessary or just an act of paranoia - but even if it's taken as a challenge, I've passed being non-existent with distinction.
But I promised along the way, that I'd assemble myself in one piece one day & come out of the den. Promised myself, it'll be the day May 16th, 2011 - when it happens & here it is. It's not a product & I'm not trying to sell it. It's a portal to pull myself together - it's a place I call home.
I, Hereby, Open Source Myself. I may not necessarily feel like the same guy you used to know.
There were a few main principles behind the development of this website some of which then become a real tough challenge to deal with & still make the site not suck. Let's come to it, one by one -
- First - it has to be trivially Open & Original. This basically means two things -
- No code obfuscation; making it easier to be read & understand by humans (new developers, that is.)
- No third party codes, library or even graphics; each and every byte of this site has to be by myself.
- Secondly, No tweak/workaround for browser-compatibility. More efficient the browser is, better it'll handle the pages.
- Also, no -moz/-webkit/-ms/-o style prefixes; I don't wanna write 5 lines of codes where 1 statement should suffice.
- The boomerang! This is why there's no juicy CSS3 features (gradients, transitions, animations etc.) in here.
- Being the client, priority is to satisfy myself, before anyone else. May that lead to break any general convention.
- There won't any single minute be wasted on SEO or monetizing or anything as such.
With version 1.0 the site is officially open for presentation, but not quite the state of the art that I intend to make it. The development of version 2.0 will continue on a different branch (going slower than usual) & will land within next 2 months. Use the feedback mail-ID or issue-tracker for reporting bugs.
The content above is being reworked, as are the links which they point to.
This page looks best in Firefox, interacts awesome on Chrome & kinda works on Opera.